you ever feel ill equipped to talk about the cultural issues of our
day? Designed to help you lead your children and teens in a confident
and responsible way, this 6-session resource will equip you to address
pressing cultural topics which children of all ages, from preschoolers
through young adults, face, including:
- Gender issues
- Suicide, depression, and anxiety
- Addiction and coping mechanisms
- Same-sex marriage
- Singleness, dating, marriage, and divorce
- Information on age-appropriate development for children of all ages, including preschoolers, young children, preteens, middle schoolers, high schoolers & young adults
- Engage in our culture’s most complex issues.
- Apply the gospel to real life situations through transformative conversations with your kids.
- Build confidence for complicated—and sometimes uncomfortable—conversations.
- Replace our culture’s influence with biblical truth.
- Equip your child with the wisdom she or he needs to become a culture shaper.